All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Tawheed and 99 attributes

Tawheed means that we don't believe Allah has body parts, but rather, the reference to his hands in the Quran is not that he literally has hands, but it's a metaphor for his mercy. We believe Allah is not constricted to time or space or body, according to the Ahlul Bayt (AS)
  3. ZAINABIYA

thank you very much
  4. Our Value and Importance

Honestly why are the Sunni speakers silent? not a single lecture on Imam Hussein(as)? no Facebook post or anything? It is just plain ridiculous! I feel sad that even Hindus know more about the battle of Karbala than many modern day Muslims.
  5. The limits of nohay

Okay. I'm sure you have heard of Karbal Tou Piya Likhda (I love this noha btw). My dad made me listen to a song called 'sheeshe ka tha dil mera" which is literally a copy of the noha 'Karbal tou piya likhda'. Be careful it's Muharram plus video might not be very appropriate (I'm not telling you to listen to it). This took away the spirit of the noha. I don't know if the noha copied the song or the song copied the noha. There were a couple more but I completely forgot. I'll let you know when I remember.
  6. The merits of Talhah

Allah was too busy explaining bananas, honey bees, mountains and palm trees in the Qur'an and left this really important matters of creed out. That's why he need fallible humans to explain in created Tafseers what He meant.
  7. Today
  8. Tawheed and 99 attributes

https://www.al-islam.org/tawhid-or-monotheism-muhammad-taqi-misbah-yazdi https://www.al-islam.org/Allah-the-concept-of-god-in-islam-a-selection-yasin-al-jibouri/ninety-nine-attributes-Allah Read these links^
  9. Our Value and Importance

I would say to such people that pray for Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى to give light and soften the heart, because that peaceful heart cries, feels and understands Imam Hussain (as) and it also feels the love of all these beautiful people who lower themselves and yearn for his love.
  10. Yesterday
  11. Interested in Shiite Islam, Dallas Tx

A few Shia mosques in suburbs of Dallas, but please make sure you study these and that they are still located at the address on the website. Metroplex Organization of Muslims in North Texas (in Irving, TX): https://www.salatomatic.com/spc/Irving/Metroplex-Organization-of-Muslims-in-North-Texas/tVUEoaJinP Imam Ali Islamic Center (in Grand Prairie, TX): https://www.salatomatic.com/spc/Grand-Prairie/Imam-Ali-Islamic-Center/7ExUsiBRgE Institute of Islamic Learning in the Metroplex (in Plano, TX): https://www.salatomatic.com/spc/Plano/Institute-of-Islamic-Learning-in-the-Metroplex/fFGqhm2iL1 Institute of Quran & Ahlulbayt (in Carrollton, TX): https://www.salatomatic.com/spc/Carrollton/Institute-of-Quran-amp-Ahlulbayt/PLu0EXNsWS
  12. If I understand correctly, the Jews were very attached to the laws, and what Jesus (as) wanted to teach them is the spirituality that these Jews lacked off. It doesn't make any sense that he abandon the laws of previous prophets. But I understand that he took the laws and practice them in best way and understanding so others could follow it too. Jesus came to teach by words and actions to clean our Nafs (soul), to be among the Salihin (righteous ones), but we can never be among the righteousness without God Help, because all goodness comes from God and by His mercy we can become righteousness.
  13. The merits of Talhah

Let there be no confusion that Surah Tahrim 66:1-6 refers to Hz Aisha and Hz Hafsa. Twisting and turning is when you refer to Hz Aisha as the favorite wife of the Prophet even though the Almighty Allah Himself threatened her with divorce. What was that about bananas...
  14. Nope. If I commit adultery, it will be a sin. But according to you, one can choose which OT laws to follow and which to ignore so if a Christian commits adultery and thinks there is nothing wrong with it, it is not a sin.
  15. Our Value and Importance

Salaam brothers and sisters, With the advent of Muharram, no doubt we are all busy commemorating the martyrdom of Imam Hussain (as) - each of us in our own way. At the same time, the enemies of Allah, The Prophet (saw), the Imams (as) and the Ahlul-Bayt (as) are also preparing to attack us – each of them in their own way. We have all witnessed their attacks on azadari and its various rituals and on the concept of Imamate. While we may have our differences on how to mourn Hussain and serve Hussain, no non-Shia has a right to tell us how we should commemorate the martyrdom of Hussain (as) or how we should mourn Hussain (as). Azadari is at the forefront in this battle of Haqq vs. Batil. They want to destroy azadari today, so they can destroy Imamate tomorrow. They want to destroy Imamate tomorrow, so they can destroy Prophethood the day after. Their last attack will be on Tauheed (Oneness of Allah) itself. The biggest example of this can been seen in Karbala itself. Imam Hussain (as) said, “One like me can never do bayah (allegiance) of one like Yazeed”. One of the many differences between them was that Yazeed was Caliph and Hussain (as) was Imam. This was the ultimate battle between caliphate and Imamate. Yazeed didn’t just attack Hussain - caliphate attacked Imamate; caliphate attacked “Aliyun Waliallah”. After caliphate thought it had defeated imamate, it turned towards Medina. Yazeed didn’t just attack Medina – caliphate attacked Prophethood; caliphate attacked “Muhammadur rasoolallah”. After caliphate thought it had defeated Prophethood, it turned towards Mecca. Yazeed didn’t just attack Mecca, caliphate attacked Tauheed; caliphate attacked “La Ilah Illallah”. Then caliphate sat back to enjoy fruits of its apparent victory. Little did caliphate know that: وَإِذْ يَمْكُرُ بِكَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا لِيُثْبِتُوكَ أَوْ يَقْتُلُوكَ أَوْ يُخْرِجُوكَ ۚ وَيَمْكُرُونَ وَيَمْكُرُ اللَّهُ ۖ وَاللَّهُ خَيْرُ الْمَاكِرِينَ {30} [Shakir 8:30] And when those who disbelieved devised plans against you that they might confine you or slay you or drive you away; and they devised plans and Allah too had arranged a plan; and Allah is the best of planners. It started off as a chant by a few hundred azadar, then a few thousand azadar, then a few million azadar to now over 250+ million azadar chanting “Ya Lisarat Ul Hussain” (Vengeance for the blood of Hussain) and “Labaik Ya Hussain” (we are at your service O Hussain). As long as there are azadar and azadari, there will always be Aliyun Waliallah. As long as there is Aliyun Waliallah, there will always be Muhammadur Rasoolallah As long as there is Muhammadur Rasoolallah, there will always be La Ilah Illallah
  16. Welcome to Muharram 2017 Season

Thank you. May Allah accept your mourning for Imam Hussein AS.
  17. Is there any repentance from suicide?

Why are you being a hypocrite lol?
  18. The merits of Talhah

The most authentic that no one can deny is Quran and Ahlulbait.
  19. The merits of Talhah

There are 3 versions of that sermon.
  20. Inna lillah wa Inna Ilayhe Raajiun. Fatiha for Br. Toyib.
  21. The merits of Talhah

Everyone believe in the Qur'an and every is holding on it, yet we we have so many sectarians and tafasirs etc. I really want to say this; how it is so hard for people to not take prophet Muhammad (saws) final sermon seriously? Is it that hard really to take his word when he said I leave among you two weighty things Qur'an and Ahlulbait, is this not enough of proof that if we all hold on these things we don't separate?
  22. Find a local Shi'a mosque in your city and try to interact with people there to make friends, maybe some of them can teach you more about Shi'a Islam. You can even browse through this forum and look around for topics you're curious about, or ask us any questions and we'll try to help.
  23. Please don't attribute on Allah a name that He did not spoke about in the Qur'an or hadiths. YHWH is not a name He used to describe Himself in Islamic sources. It's a name from bible and Torah and it's a isralliyats therefore is rejected.
  24. Please clarify me the Twelver stance on Tawheed and the 99 attributes of Allah.
  25. The merits of Talhah

Okay. Thanks for clarity brother. Yes some Sunnis twists verses saying it refers to the wives, I am aware of that. But I don't think the Shias are unaffected of being bias towards Ali (r.a) as well. For example, Sunnis believe ayah Al Imram verse 103 refers to holding into the Qur'an and not being divided, shias think Rope of Allah refers to Ali (a.s) so I really think both parties may be bias.
  26. OPERATION AL-HAWIJAH

Soon it will be taken, SubhanAllah.
  27. The limits of nohay

That is definitely wrong. I do what brother @S.M.H.A. said. Just dont listen. I did Arbaeen 2012 (or 2013 dont remember) in Iraq. I was shocked when I heard some Iraqi nohay and the beats of drum but if that is how they choose to remember Imam Hussain (as), then that is their choice. The beauty of Imam Hussain (as) is that his message is universal. Same is the case with azadari. It has evolved over time as new shia communities get established around the world.
  28. You make a logical error. Like Muslims, Christians do not follow all OT laws.
  1. Load more activity