1. Special Forums

1. 29,389

Special exclusive debates on ShiaChat.com

1. Guest Lounge

Guests can ask questions anonymously here. 

For ShiaChat.com related technical questions and feedback. 

1. Theology and General Religion

For Islamic theology, history, philosophy, spirituality, the Holy Quran, duas, hadith, and general issues facing the Islamic world. 

For Prophets and Ahlul-Bayt (pbut), companions, and historical and contemporary Islamic figures. 

For matters on Islamic jurisprudence (fiqh). 

For current events and political issues. 

5. Social, Family, Personal, and Cultural Issues

For individual, family, marriage, or social issues. 

6. Science, Technology, Economics, Education, and Health

For science, technology, economics, finance, business, medicine, engineering, education, and topics of professional development. 

For off-topic discussion and media sharing. 

1. 494,814

Inquiries regarding local communities. Ask about nearest masjids, restaurants, events, etc. 

• Who's Online   18 Members, 9 Anonymous, 149 Guests (See full list)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Syeda Mallaika Naqvi
    Newest Member
    Syeda Mallaika Naqvi

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Blog Statistics

Total Blogs
    Total Entries
  • Recent Status Updates

• LadyNadine

Thinking of going back to school...
      · 1 reply
    • Dhulfikar

إِلَهِي وَرَبِّي مَن لِّي غَيْرُكَ أَسْألُهُ كَشْفَ ضُرِّي وَالْنَّظَرَ فِي أَمْرِي!
      My God! My Nourisher! Have I anyone except Thee from whom I can seek the dislodging of my evils and understanding of my problems? - Du'a Kumayl
      Is He [not best] who responds to the desperate one when he calls upon Him and removes evil and makes you inheritors of the earth? Is there a deity with Allah ? Little do you remember. Quran 27:62
      · 0 replies
    • monad  »  Gaius I. Caesar

Bro firefox states, this site to be insecure unless I add an exception, same when signing up.
      · 1 reply
    • Dhulfikar

[-/4] الكافي: علي، عن ابيه، عن ابن أبي عمير، عن هشام بن سالم قال: قلت لابي عبدالله عليه السلام: ما حق الله على خلقه؟ فقال: أن يقولوا ما يعلمون، ويكفوا عما لا يعلمون، فإذا فعلوا ذلك فقد أدوا إلى الله حقه   [4/-] al-Kafi: Ali from his father from Ibn Abi Umayr from Hisham b. Salim who said: I said to Abi Abdillah عليه السلام: what is the right of Allah over his creation? he said: that they should only say that which they know and should remain silent over that which they do not know - so if they were to do that then they have fulfilled the right of Allah.
      · 0 replies
    • Laayla

Bismehe Ta3ala 
      Assalam Alikum 
      How much is this feasible?  To have real time clocks from major cities like Mecca, Qom, Mashhad, Damascus, London, NYC on the[ enter main forum ] or [sign up] page
      Also, can we have something special for the birth of Rasoul Allah for next month?  Maybe a quiz, an essay/video contest, why I love Rasoul Allah, something to bring light to his birthday....please it's the least we can do.
      M3 Salamah, FE AMIN Allah 
      · 0 replies