Akhlaq through the Hadith of our 14 Ma’sumeen (a.s)
1. Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.) – ON FAITH: Allah does not look at the value of what you say or the wealth that you have. He looks at what you believe in your heart and how you practise your faith.
2. Bibi Fatima Zahra (a.s.) – ON PARENTS: Allah has asked you to be kind and obedient to your parents. Your parent’s happiness will protect you like a shield against Allah’s anger and displeasure.
3. Imam Ali (a.s.) – ON LYING: A person never becomes a true Muslim until s/he stops telling lies whether seriously or as a joke.
4. Imam Hasan (a.s.) – ON ANGER: Never get angry at someone when they are angry. It takes two people to start a fight.
5. Imam Husain (a.s.) – ON HELPING: One who helps a Muslim in this world will be helped by Allah on the Day of Judgement.
6. Imam Ali Zainul Abideen (a.s.) – ON FORGIVENESS: If someone insults you but later comes back and apologises, then accept the apology.
7. Imam Muhammad Al Baqir (a.s.) – ON THINKING BEFORE SPEAKING: Nobody remains free from sin unless he guards his tongue.
8. Imam Ja’far As Sadiq (a.s.) – ON RIGHTS OF OTHERS: A Muslim should greet his fellow Muslim with Salaam, visit him when he is ill and defend his honour in his absence.
9. Imam Musa Al Kadhim (a.s.) – ON LIFE: A Muslim whose last 2 days are the same is a loser.
10. Imam Ali Ar Ridha (a.s.) – ON REMEMBERING THOSE LESS FORTUNATE: Allah made fasting compulsory so that we may know about the hunger and thirst of people less lucky than us and remember the hunger and thirst of the Day of Judgement.
11. Imam Muhammad At Taqi (a.s.) – ON OUR ACTIONS: You cannot hide from the sight of Allah, so be careful of everything that you do so you do not displease Him.
12. Imam Ali An Naqi (a.s.) – ON KNOWLEDGE: Both the teacher and student get benefit from sitting with each other.
13. Imam Hasan Al Askari (a.s.) – ON FRIENDSHIP: The best Muslim friend you can have is the one who forgets your mistakes but remembers and mentions the good things you have done to him.
14. Imam Muhammad Al Mahdi (a.s.) – ON REMEMBRANCE OF IMAM-E- ZAMANA: I know what happens in your life and I do not forget your remembrance.
Akhlaq Through The Hadith Of Our 14 Ma’sumeen (a.s
1 reply to this topic
Reply to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users