Posted 13 March 2011 - 02:21 AM
Dear brothers and sisters,
The times have changed. We have to understand the things according to conditions of Present century. Following points are very important.
1. In earlier centuries, there were no rules or regulations or Pacts to how to deal with nations that you have conquered. Kuffar used to kill Muslims if they conquer them and in answer to this Muslims were also forced to Kill them or to make them slaves. Had Muslims not done it, then Kuffar would have no fear and their Fitna would have spread and killed all Muslims.
2. But today conditions are different. These conditions may still be far away from being Perfect, but still they are Different and no one could deny it.
3. Today we are living under the pacts and treaties which are made under UNO charter. More or less, but we have to follow it's rules. PACTs have very importance in religion of Islam. Our religion teaches us to hold our promises and pacts and Treaty of Hudaybiah is an example for us.
4. I know Israel is worst and it is killing thousands of innocentPalestinian people including their children and it is totally false, but still according to present PACT, it is not allowed to kill innocent children in name of retalliation.
5. We may argue that after crimes of Israel, this Pact has become void. But it this statement is only Partially TRUE. This pact has not become void all together. If we say this pact has become totally void, then it means we have returned to the dark ages where the Conquerer (like Chengiz Khan) got all the rights to kill each and every person and fill whole city and country full of blood.
6. It is a hard reality, but we could not deny that Isreal (along with West) is conquerer at moment. Israel has broken the pact, but still it is not in "Totality" otherwise it would have started killing all the palestinian.
7. And we must realize if Israel breaches the condition of this pact, then answer should come from Muslim State (/States) and not the INDIVIDUALS (like this palestinian did by killing children). Jihad is the duty and right of a State and not an individual.
8. There are some UN rules, which go in our favour, like giving right to people (even individuals) to fight for their land. This is same as Hizbullah did for it's land and thus UN was unable to declare them a terrorist party. But Hizbullah also accepts and follows the rules and regulations of UNO. Hizbullah don't endorse "Suicide" bombings upon civilians of Iseal (although there is no difference between normal civilians of Isreal and settlers, while both are illegal). During war Hizbullah had to come out of this statement that they are not targeting the civilians of Israel but only army (although both civilians and army of Isreal are equally illegal).
Bottom line is, more or less, but Hizbullah had to ACCEPT and Follow the UN rules and regulations.
9. And Israel is though criminal and breaching the pact, but again bottom line is that more or less, but Israel also had to ACCEPT and FOLLOW the UN rules and regulation.
10. Now imagine that you claim that "Whole Pact" has become void and Palestinans have got the right to kill Israelies where ever they find them.
What will happen by going through your suggested way (i.e. to kill the opponent when ever and where ever and who ever you find)?
The answer is, your theory will provide Isreal too with chance to kill all Palestinians and Hizbullah civilians. ( I know that Israel is already doing it, but you have to accept it that Israel could not do it openly. But if your theory has to be followed, then it will give Israel with open licence to kill and Muslim casualities will be thousands of times more than today. Therefore you could see how dangerous your theory could prove for Muslim Interests and their lives.
11. According to present conditions and situations, it is absolutely not in interests of Muslims to encourage the "Suicide" bombings upon civilians of Israel (or killing their children). You could not make the excuse that UN pact has become totally void, otherwise Israel is in position of inflicting thousand time more damage to you.
The Solution according to Conditions of Present Century
1. The best solution would have been that Muslim States had defeated Israel.
2. Since we are weak and Muslim states or civilians of Palestine could not defeat the Israel through usage of "Power", then we have been left with the choice to fight Isreal with in the limits of UN charter which gives right to oppressed people to fight the Army (and not civilians) of enemy. It is the case what Hizbullah is doing.
3. Palestinians should thus allowed only to target the Israeli Army, but in no way they should make suicide bombing against civilians of Israel halal for them and also not killing the settlers of their children. It is not in our interests while at end it will bring only more destruction upon us and even the world loose sympathy with innocent killed people of our side. This will give Israeli army the right to Licence to kill our innocent people whom we are unable to denfend at moment.
We are opressed due to our weaknesses. First try hard to remove these weaknesses and become strong and till that time show a lot of patience.
Unfortunately, there is no other solution possible other that this. We need not to become emotional and thus making wrong emotional decisions. We have full right to show our miseries to the world and get sympathy, but in no way we should encourage suicide bombing upon Civilians of Israel.
We demand Israel to not to kill our Civilians, but same thing we should do ourselves too and don't hit their civilian population intentionally in forms of suicide bombings.
I know this theory of accepting and following "More of Less" the rules of regulations of UN Charter is difficult one to understand and you may not fully agree with it. Nevertheless, there is no way out of this problem at moment.
Nasibi Aqeeda that all Sahaba have got Salvation who participated in Bait-e-Ridhwan
Contrary to Nasibi Aqeedah, Salvation is based only upon Good Deeds, and not on Companionship.
Bait-e-Ridhwan took place in 6-7 Hijri, while Allah threatened severly same Sahaba in Quran in 9th Hijri [i.e. after 2-3 years of Bait-e-Ridhwan], when they did the Evil Deed of not participating in Jahad of Tabuk.
[Shakir9:39] If you do not go forth, He will chastise you with a painful chastisement and bring in your place a people other than you, and you will do Him no harm; and Allah has power over all things.
Visit the full thread and see all Quranic Verses and fabricated Sunni Ahadith that Nasibies misquote in order to prove that All Sahaba are Forgiven for their Sins due to their Companionship.