Assalamualaykum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh
Men and women are never equal as one man equals two women, one man inherits twice of that of a woman and men are the leader of women.
What is the meaning of superior?
gave 22 definitions of the word "superior' :-
1. More elevated in place or position; higher; upper; as, the superior limb of the sun; the superior part of an image.
You know Allah promised same rewards - He does not look at a person looks and gender but by the degree of eeman in the heart.
2. Higher in rank or office; more exalted in dignity; as, a superior officer; a superior degree of nobility.
You know Allah never state that men are more noble than women.
3. Higher or greater in excellence; surpassing others in the greatness, or value of any quality; greater in quality or degree; as, a man of superior merit; or of superior bravery.
You know that Allah has said that men has better merit than women.
4. Beyond the power or influence of; too great or firm to be subdued or affected by; with to.
Allah never said that influence of women are sometimes greater than that of men. E.g. Helen of Troy and Cleopatra.
5. More comprehensive; as a term in classification; as, a genus is superior to a species.
This is tricky. You know for sure that leadership yes men are above women but, leaders must be men of eeman, not your ordinary men in the street.
9. One who is above, or surpasses, another in rank, station, office, age, ability, or merit; one who surpasses in what is desirable; as, Addison has no superior as a writer of pure English.
You know that Allah never declare men are above women in anything at all.
14. the head of a religious community
You know that this is true but compulsorily must be men of eeman.
15. one of greater rank or station or quality
You know that Allah only says in leadership men are above women but Islam stated this is for also for men of eeman.
16. a combatant who is able to defeat rivals
You know that in these modern days, there are women who are superior to men in this regard.
20. of high or superior quality or performance; "superior wisdom derived from experience"; "superior math students"
You know that In view of today's context, the best students are women.
Definition 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 21 and 22 are irrelevant to the context.
Actually, for you to win this is for you to cite the fitrah of men an women. The rights of mothers on their children, in some ways 3 times more than men as fathers. The rights of maintenance over their male relatives. The right for them to hoard money, men must spend women keep for themselves. The mutaah (compensation for divorce), etc. Please find out about this to win the debate.
Good luck and wassalam.