- Refused to follow the Will of Rasolallah (saww).
- Took power on authority of 3 people in the Saqifa.
- Took the land of AhlulBayt away from them.
- Led a group to burn down the household of Fatima daughter of Rasolallah (saww)
- Hit Fatima , such that her ribs were broken, her unborn child was aborted, and her dying shaheed as a result of the injuries sustained on her.
- Took power by appointment from Abu Bakr.
- Changed many of the laws in which Rasolallah (saww) provided us.
- Killed many of the sahaba who did not agree with his leadership.
- Took power by Consultation, in which those who did not agree to him being a leader where beheaded because they were in minority.
- Many thousands of innocent people died in the many wars, sent out to invade the surrounding nations. Many of which involved activity which was against Islamic teaching
- Led many wars against the Imam of his time.
- Killed 100,000s in these battles against the just leadership.
- Sent Assasins to kill Imam Ali .
- Took power by the sword and led a very unjust leadership.
- Known for drinking, gambling and zina.
- Heriditary leadership from his father.
- Led a war against Ahlulbayt , in which he killed almost every male descendant from Rasolallah (saww). Stripped the daughters of the Prophet away from their Hijab, and made them walk city to city for all to see.
- Invaded Mecca and tried to abolished the Ka'ba.
- Killed any individual who disagreed with his activity.
- In a famous quote he said: "There is no Book and no revelation was revealed." He brought the Ummah back to the first Jahiliyya.
These above atrocities took place upon the family of Rasolallah (saww) and we as the followers of the prophet and his progeny have an obligation to commemorate what happened. Every year we should make an oath with them that we will not forget what has happened and we will try to improve ourselves so that maybe oneday we can reach a small fragment of the level of imaan that they themselves had reached.
Edited By YA ZAHRA on 1031761796
Look at sunni islam - Is this how khilafah should work?
No replies to this topic
Reply to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users