- - - - -

Community Status Updates

Photo

D3v1L

Every idea of an action will result in that action unless hindered by an impeding idea or physical impediment.
Yesterday, 09:04 PM
Photo

narsis

Allah never like sins, but He loves sinners.
Yesterday, 03:14 PM
Photo

Shabbar-E-Shabbir

Man is the only creature that consumes without producing. He does not give milk, he does not lay eggs, he is too weak to pull the plough, he cannot run fast enough to catch rabbits. Yet he has mastership of all the animals.
Yesterday, 02:21 PM
Photo

ShiaHashmi

Allah
Locked Status Sep 13 2014 11:21 PM
Photo

chai_cup → jafari

Dear brother Jafari , I just notice this message on my wall. I don't use this site frequently . I didn't go last arbaeen but would like to go this year inshallah. What about ?
Sep 13 2014 12:39 PM
Photo

chai_cup → Be1a1

i read your reply to my post. Are you a freelancer ?
Sep 13 2014 12:34 PM
Photo

muddassir

unable to access my chat. please help me
Sep 12 2014 04:42 AM
  • Haydar Husayn's Photo
    Haydar Husayn
    You need to have 50 posts before you can access chat.
    Sep 14 2014 06:06 AM
Photo

ashtonh2001

Allah and Iran
Sep 10 2014 10:14 PM
  • muddassir's Photo
    muddassir
    I have a question regarding muttah. Please guide me where can i post my question..
    my chat is also not accesble.
    Sep 12 2014 04:43 AM
Photo

786repenting → fromearthtodust

Salam sis hope you are well. My messenger isn't letting me PM you.I just wanted to ask whereabouts in London do you need to find a place? I know of some places/people who may be able to help if it falls within that area. Also, my friend went to kings college and there was a lady who had four students living with her at the time. If its a known university or something, maybe I can help? I also live out but about 20 mins away from Central London though. please feel free to PM me should yo...
Sep 10 2014 05:07 PM
  • fromearthtodust's Photo
    fromearthtodust
    Wsalam! Sorry, I only just saw this. I think you cannot PM me because I need a certain amount of posts in order to PM/receive PMs from others. Thank you very much! You are too kind. I'm looking for a place not too far from SOAS, ideally around 20-30 min from the university. I have gotten in touch with a woman who's looking to rent out a room in her home, and I'm now awaiting pictures, and inshallah kher. My main issue has been that I either would want a studio room, or m...
    Sep 11 2014 08:43 AM
  • fromearthtodust's Photo
    fromearthtodust
    the last part part disappeared… either a studio room, or muslim (female(s)) to live with, due to issues like non-halal food, alcohol, cleanness etc. I hope things work out with this woman inshallah, as she is also muslim. Thank you again, and eltemase dua!
    Sep 11 2014 08:46 AM
Photo

-Enlightened → l'Optimiste

Bonjour
Sep 10 2014 03:28 PM
  • -Enlightened's Photo
    -Enlightened
    Ça va bien. Et vous? Vous êtes francophone de quelle pays
    Sep 10 2014 08:01 PM
  • l'Optimiste's Photo
    l'Optimiste
    Bien, merci. My French is running out, I'm afraid. I'm still learning it :) I'm not in a french speaking country actually. I'm in the Middle East.
    Sep 11 2014 02:59 AM
  • -Enlightened's Photo
    -Enlightened
    oh ok lol. Well if you need help, you can always ask me . So where in the middle east are you in

Sep 11 2014 10:18 AM
Photo

peace seeker II → Ali-F

salaaaam alaikum brother
Sep 10 2014 03:02 PM
  • Ali-F's Photo
    Ali-F
    wa alaaykuum al salam, akhi
    Sep 11 2014 02:02 AM
Photo

Hasan0404

Ya Ali!
Sep 10 2014 02:34 PM
Photo

SF Taha → David66

Are you a Muslim?
Sep 10 2014 03:28 AM
  • thuglife's Photo
    thuglife
    He's a troll.
    Yesterday, 03:47 PM
  • SF Taha's Photo
    SF Taha
    A Muslim troll or a disbelieving one?
    Yesterday, 03:51 PM
  • thuglife's Photo
    thuglife
    He's not... Every comment of his is trolling. Sometimes, it's very subtle. Go look at how others reply to his comments: usually, their first sentence is correcting an accusation of his. Would a Muslim really spend their short time on Earth trolling this site? Would a Muslim put a chimp as their profile pic?
    Yesterday, 04:01 PM
Photo

786repenting → LOVE8

sis, please don't take that route. I wish you could use the message system. maybe I can help you with your situation...
Sep 08 2014 03:21 PM
Photo

Laayla → Servidor

In His Name, the Most High. Happy birthday. Wishing you peace, prosperity and patience. :-)
Sep 08 2014 02:19 AM
  • Servidor's Photo
    Servidor
    Thank you so much!
    Sep 14 2014 11:39 AM