Lo! Allah enjoineth justice and kindness 16:90
Today, 12:23 AM
Photo

Gotham → Fanaa

Kahan ghaib hogayi hain aap lol
Apr 14 2014 02:19 PM
Photo

Ali Dhe Malang

I Have Nothing To Do With Such Person Who Does Not Accept The Wilayah Of Ali Alaihi Salam.
Apr 14 2014 08:08 AM
Photo

Ali Dhe Malang → maula dhi matami

girl where you at long time !!
Apr 13 2014 11:56 PM
Photo

followthetruth → PenOfTruth

For every hadeeth you quote you should quote two verses of the Qur'an, and then you will be on your away to enlightenment. Too much hadeeth and not enough Qur'an is a recipe for destruction of faith.
Apr 13 2014 08:11 PM
  • PenOfTruth's Photo
    PenOfTruth
    Thankyou for correcting my ignorance. You should do it yourself, i don't post anymore.
    Apr 13 2014 09:44 PM
  • followthetruth's Photo
    followthetruth
    What do you mean? why?
    Apr 14 2014 08:47 AM
  • PenOfTruth's Photo
    PenOfTruth
    I am busy with other things at the moment sibling in Islam. Anyway, jazakomAllah khair for the advice akhi.
    Apr 14 2014 03:21 PM
Photo

Thaqalyn

"My Ahlul Bayt are like the Ark of Noah, whoever embarks on it will be saved, but those who leave it will surely perish" - Rasulullah Muhammad (pbuh). Sahih Tirmidhi
Apr 13 2014 07:43 AM
Photo

Thaqalyn

"My Ahlul Bayt are like the Ark of Noah, whoever embarks on it will be saved, but those who leave it will surely perish" - Rasulullah Muhammad (pbuh)
Apr 13 2014 07:42 AM
Photo

Shian e Ali

O Light! O All-holy! O First of those who are first And O Last of those who are last! َ O Allah, forgive me those sins which tear apart safeguards! O Allah, forgive me those sins which draw down adversities! O Allah, forgive me those sins which alter blessings! O Allah forgive me those sins which hold back supplication! O Allah forgive me those sins which cut down the hopes O Allah, forgive me those sins which draw down tribulation! O Allah, forgive me...
Apr 12 2014 02:37 AM
  • Shian e Ali's Photo
    Shian e Ali
    O Allah, forgive me every sin I have committed and every mistake I have!
    Apr 12 2014 02:38 AM
Photo

Ruffles → Pisiform

hamate
Apr 10 2014 05:46 PM
Photo

Syed Muhammad Taqi Mehdi

Everyone shall taste death
Apr 08 2014 07:11 PM
  • Veer Malang's Photo
    Veer Malang
    Nafs Tul Zaikatul Mout
    Apr 10 2014 05:28 PM
Photo

Hassan5785

It's been a month I quit smoking cigarettes.
Apr 06 2014 07:49 PM
  • Shian e Ali's Photo
    Shian e Ali
    Congratulations buddy!
    Keep it up! :)
    Apr 10 2014 10:16 AM
Photo

PenOfTruth

Imam Ali (AS) said, ‘By Allah, no sooner does a community dissent after their prophet than falsehood prevails over the truth, save that which Allah wills…’
Apr 06 2014 01:25 AM
Photo

Qa'im

One who knows the reality of this world is not saddened by that which befalls him in it.
Apr 06 2014 01:03 AM
Photo

Khadim uz Zahra → eThErEaL

I don't know if it's just a bug or something but in your last post, all I see is a quote of my previous post and nothing else. No text from you.
Apr 04 2014 11:26 AM
  • Shian e Ali's Photo
    Shian e Ali
    That happens when people quote & make a comment. But then, later, they don't find the comment appropriate, So instead of deleting the post, people Just make it blank.
    Could be the same thing here.
    Apr 10 2014 10:19 AM
Photo

Sapphire

My God, give me sanctuary from Thy painful wrath and Thy mighty anger! O All-loving, O All-kind! O Compassionate, O Merciful! O Compeller, O Subduer! O All-forgiver, O All-covering! Deliver me through Thy mercy from the chastisement of the Fire and the disgrace of shame when the good are set apart from the evil, forms are transformed, terrors terrify, the good-doers are brought near, the evildoers taken far, and every soul is paid in full what it has earned, and they shall...
Apr 04 2014 06:12 AM
  • Sapphire's Photo
    Sapphire
    continued: not be wronged
    Apr 04 2014 06:12 AM