-

Community Status Updates

Photo

Syed Fraz Hussain Naqvi → hameedeh

AS'SALAM...Thank you for guiding me...how can i become an advanced member...?
Yesterday, 01:12 PM
  • hameedeh's Photo
    hameedeh
    Salam. In order to become an Advanced Member, you need to make 25 messages in the Forums. Look at the top of the page and click on Forums. Find interesting topics and reply. A short reply *That is interesting* may not be accepted for a Basic Member. This is a discussion board.
    Yesterday, 01:34 PM
Photo

silasun → Bint Al Zahra

salaamun alaykum sister- it is br H_al_s I recall i once insulted our dear br Ali-f behind his back and called him a troll. I want to make this 100% clear that I retract all such comments and these are absolutely not true.
Yesterday, 10:21 AM
Photo

silasun → Bint Al Zahra

salaamun alaykum
Yesterday, 10:19 AM
Photo

m3e30

Photo

safana

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” ― Oscar Wilde
Yesterday, 12:52 AM
Photo

hameedeh → siratahlulbayt

WS. Unfortunately, the font cannot be made maximum because the photo is so large. In fact, the photo is not showing up after I add the link to the topic.
Dec 19 2014 05:58 PM
Photo

UESALIS

hy
Dec 18 2014 11:58 PM
Photo

hameedeh → Syed Fraz Hussain Naqvi

Salam. Chat room is closed until you become an Advanced member. http://www.shiachat.com/forum/forum/37-shiachatcoms-frequently-asked-questions/
Dec 18 2014 04:52 PM
Photo

Belle → Belle.Muslimah

salaam sister I hope youre well inshallah :)
Dec 18 2014 02:44 PM
Photo

hameedeh → John Romerro

When you are at ShiaChat, go to your profile and on the left side, under your profile pic, click on Posts to see your posts.
Dec 18 2014 02:18 PM
Photo

peace seeker II

But Satan caused them to slip out of it and removed them from that [condition] in which they had been. And We said, "Go down, as enemies to one another, and you will have upon the earth a place of settlement and provision for a time." 2:36 .. is that why everybody is in enmity on shiachat too?
Dec 17 2014 07:36 PM
Photo

Shabnam Rizvi

"Always remember you’re unique, just like everyone else."
Dec 17 2014 02:37 PM
Photo

al3alwiya

Alhamdulliah, for everything. :)
Dec 17 2014 04:45 AM
Photo

Laayla → www.almujtaba.com

Bismehe Ta3ala, Assalam Alikum Brother Muj. God bless you! Tell us about you, are you a father yet? Can't beleive you are back at SC. M3 Salamah, FE AMIN Allah
Dec 16 2014 03:20 AM
Photo

Rez90

Salaam everyone.. Just a quick random question. Basically I wanted to get a tattoo on my forearm with the name of imam Hussain as.. Just wanted to know if it's halal or willy wadu be invalid?
Dec 15 2014 09:15 PM
  • PureEthics's Photo
    PureEthics
    Now, I will tell you that they are technically permissible, but it goes back to this whole discussion brother. Just because something is permissible, it does not imply it should done. Also, think about it, do you not go to the bathroom? Well, you are taking the name of Imam Hussain A.S there, and is it not disrespect? That is another point to look at. Anyway brother, I hope you understand what I am trying to say. In my personal opinion, instead of getting a tattoo, become like Imam Hussain A....
    Dec 16 2014 06:19 AM
  • PureEthics's Photo
    PureEthics
    In my personal opinion, instead of getting a tattoo, become like Imam Hussain A.S. For Imam Hussain A.S, choose one sin that you presently do, and vow by his name you will never do it again. This is an eternal tattoo in my opinion. I hope I answered your question. WaSalaam Sorry for writing it in so many comments, it wouldnt fit. I will message you too just in case.
    Dec 16 2014 06:21 AM
  • PureEthics's Photo
    PureEthics
    Brother here is a lecture on Islam and Tattoos that may interest you: http://youtu.be/S0mqERU6-6Y
    Dec 16 2014 05:42 PM